As service manager, you will report to the COO and be P&L responsible for the service department. Building a team in a hectic environment is a challenge for you.
Your most important tasks are:
- You have day-to-day management of the entire Service. This team consists of 8 colleagues;
- Organising and leading this department is something you do as second nature and you thereby ensure further qualitative improvement of the service department;
- You are driven in finding new business and actively sell service contracts and expand existing relationships;
- You ensure good communication and coordination between the various departments (service, sales and engineering);
- You are closely involved in strategic issues and your input is expected in drawing up and managing the departmental budget, such as growth targets, costs, revenues and investments;
- You know what is going on and needed in your department.
This is your profile:
- An HBO education and/or working and thinking level in a technical direction;
- A service-oriented attitude in which you know how to balance commercial interests well;
- Demonstrable 5 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Experience in working with ERP and CRM systems;
- Good command of the Dutch and English languages, a second foreign language is a plus;
- Strong communication skills and commercial drive;
- A coaching approach to inspire, motivate and develop your team where service delivery is continuously improving.
Seed Processing Holland offers you:
Challenging projects with plenty of room for personal development. We find it important that you get the best out of yourself. A professional team of 75 employees makes our company successful. Good atmosphere, collegiality and cooperation are important core values.
We offer a salary in accordance with the CAO Metaal & Techniek. You work under good working conditions in a pleasant working atmosphere in a growing company.
For a personal explanation please contact Steven Droppers, telephone number 0228-784143.