SPH wants to grow and invest in motivated people who are ready for a new challenge. Do you go for quality, do you think in solutions and do you like a challenge to work in a dynamic environment then we are looking for you!
Seed Processing Holland is looking for a Sales Engineer (FT)
Within the group of Sales Engineers (4 persons) tasks and activities are coordinated and executed in such a way that customer needs are met with innovative, competitive and distinctive solutions.
Your duties as Sales Engineer at Seed Processing Holland include:
- Creating solutions for customer specific machines and fully integrated solutions, based on existing components and where necessary with purchased components. All this in coordination with the responsible operational departments and in direct contact with customers;
- Drawing up process descriptions of the solution so that these can be converted into a 2D process diagram and into 3D layouts in coordination with the Engineering department;
- Drafting technical commercial descriptions for quotation texts;
- Responsible for a correct, complete and clear technical project design at a level that can be further developed by the engineering department and complete with all necessary information for the departments within Operations;
- Preparation of cost price calculations;
- Advise on technical feasibility;
- Support Sales Area Managers during customer visits
Who are we looking for? Do you have:
- HBO working and/or thinking level with technical direction;
- At least 5 years of demonstrable work experience in a similar position in mechanical engineering;
- The ability to work on projects based on a predefined planning;
- Creativity and out-of-the box thinking;
- Commercial insight and administrative skills;
- Experience with a 3-D drawing package is an advantage (we work with HICAD);
- Strong teamwork skills, but can also work well independently;
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English languages.
Seed Processing Holland offers you:
Challenging customer projects and also plenty of room for personal development and we find it important that you get the best out of yourself. A professional team of 75 employees makes our company successful. Good atmosphere, collegiality and cooperation are important core values. We offer a salary in accordance with the CLA Metaal & Techniek. You work under good working conditions in a pleasant working atmosphere in a growing company.
For a personal explanation, please contact Arjan Kunst (CEO), telephone number 0228-353015.