At the start of a project/order your input is important in the area of controls and processes. Are you solution oriented and do you like to work in a dynamic and technical environment then we are looking for you!
Software Engineer (FT)
You work on technically challenging projects from design to commissioning.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are
- Creating control descriptions (based on P&ID and flow diagrams) in preparation for programming PLC and Control panels;
- Programming PLC and Control panels;
- Loading and testing software on machines and projects to be delivered;
- Being involved in the quotation process for new machines and/or projects in order to provide input in the area of controls and processes;
- Support of service department during commissioning of machines and projects (possibly also on location at home and abroad);
- Support of service department in case of malfunctions (possibly also on location at home and abroad).
This is your profile:
- HBO (higher vocational education) work and thinking level;
- Extensive demonstrable work experience in a similar position;
- Experience with various techniques including drive technology, pneumatics;
- Experience with refrigeration installations is an advantage;
- Experience with drawing and/or adapting electrical diagrams in Eplan is an advantage;
- Familiar with standards for machine safety, specifically at electrical/control level;
- Accurate, analytical, structured and with administrative skills;
- Good command of the Dutch and English languages;
- Strong teamwork skills, but can also work well independently;
- Travel is incidental.
The following standard software packages and hardware are used:
- Hitachi PLC’s (EH-150 and EHV+);
- Exor control panels;
- Invertek frequency converters;
- Eaton EASY control modules;
Seed Processing Holland offers you:
Challenging projects along with plenty of room for personal development. We find it important that you get the best out of yourself. A professional team of 75 employees makes our company successful. Good atmosphere, collegiality and cooperation are important core values.
We offer a salary in accordance with the CLA Metaal & Techniek. You work under good working conditions in a pleasant working atmosphere in a growing company.
For a personal explanation please contact Steven Droppers, telephone number 0228-784143.