“Seed Processing Holland is a reliable partner for NPZ in Hohenlieth when it comes to realizing tailor-made solutions that meet our high requirements.”
Peter Niebuhr, Operations Manager at Norddeutsche Pflanzenzucht
About Norddeutsche Pflanzenzucht
Norddeutsche Pflanzenzucht Hans-Georg Lembke KG (NPZ) is a privately-owned, medium-sized plant breeding company with headquarters in Hohenlieth near Eckernförde (Schleswig-Holstein). The origin of the family business lies at the second location of NPZ on the island of Poel in Malchow (Mecklenburg Vorpommern). Hans Lembke, the 10th generation, took over the family farm in 1897 and started growing winter oil rape seed 125 years ago. Today, the NPZ successfully grows winter and summer oil rape seed (ORS), field beans, peas and forage crops.
NPZ currently markets more than 80 officially approved varieties in nearly 40 countries. More than 240 employees work in breeding, propagation, advice, seed processing and sales at home and abroad. Quality has the highest priority at all times.
Satisfied with the threshing and cleaning machines
NPZ has been using the machines from Seed Processing Holland for years to their full satisfaction. The individual wishes of NPZ for the equipment of the machines have been taken into account. They use the following machines for seed processing at their Hohenlieth facility:
- Laboratory Seed Thresher; TMM-4110 (4 pieces)
- Laboratory Seed Pin Thresher; TPM-2000 (2 pieces)
- Laboratory Seed Calibration Machine; CCM-4200
- Magnetic Seed Separator; CMM-4000
The machines do what they are designed for and more:
- The machines are very well adjustable for the “oil rape seed” application.
- The noise level of the machines is low and they are quick and easy to clean.
- The machines process the seeds with high accuracy and they have a long life cycle.
- Despite high safety standards, large numbers of batches per day can be handled in a staff-friendly manner.
We hope we have piqued your interest and curiosity in our cleaning and threshing solutions. If you are interested or have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Click here for our sales representative in your region