SPH grows and invests in driven people who are ready for a new challenge. Are you service- and customer oriented and will you be our ambassador for Seed Processing Holland? We are immediately looking for a:
Field Service Engineer (FT)
A quote from your colleague:
“Working at Seed Processing as a service engineer, is a challenging job with a lot of diversity in different techniques you will have to deal with such as electrical engineering, pneumatics, hydraulics and performing various commissioning tasks. Also the contact with customers and training of operators makes the work very diverse. And of course it is a great experience to perform these activities worldwide! Stefan de Boer, Service Mechanic
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Performing maintenance and installation of seed processing equipment on site at our customers in the Netherlands and abroad;
- Performing simple to complex commissioning projects;
- Ensuring a good transfer to the end user;
- Involved in FAT testing (if possible).
This is your profile:
- HBO/MBO- 4 Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Mechatronics and/or work-thinking level with relevant work experience;
- Knowledge of PLC technology and STEK is an advantage;
- In possession of driving license B;
- Good communication skills;
- Strong teamwork skills and can also work well independently;
- Good command of the English language.
Seed Processing Holland offers you:
Challenging projects and besides that there is plenty of room for personal development and we find it important that you get the best out of yourself. A professional team of enthusiastic employees makes our company successful. Good atmosphere, collegiality and cooperation are important core values.
We offer a salary in accordance with the CLA Metaal & Techniek. You work under good working conditions in a pleasant working atmosphere in a growing company.
For a personal explanation please contact Klaas de Rooij, telephone number 0228-353029.