No two days are the same! As technical support coordinator, you will work in a technical and dynamic environment in our service department ( 8FTE) where planning, technical support and execution are key. We are immediately looking for a: Technical Support Coördinator (FT)
Your most important tasks are:
- Managing project planning and initiating project meetings (project supervision);
- Preparing projects for the Field Service Engineers;
- Quotation and order processing in relation to service calls;
- Preparation of post-calculations of service calls;
- You are a key point of contact for our customers in terms of troubleshooting and following up on breakdowns and more complex technical issues;
- You regularly visit our customers to learn about their service and after-sales needs.
This is your profile:
- HBO working and/or thinking level;
- Work experience in similar position is an advantage;
- Broad technical insight (electrical/mechanical engineering);
- Communicative and administrative skills;
- You keep an overview, work in a planned and structured way;
- You think in solutions and are proactive;
- You are customer- and service-oriented and commercially driven;
- Experience with Microsoft Office and ERP systems;
- Good command of the Dutch and English languages.
Seed Processing Holland offers you:
An international working environment with plenty of room for personal development. We find it important that you get the best out of yourself. A professional team of 75 employees makes our company successful. Good atmosphere, collegiality and cooperation are important core values.
We offer a salary in accordance with the CAO Metaal & Techniek. You work under good working conditions in a pleasant working atmosphere in a growing company.
For a personal explanation please contact Martine Commandeur, telephone number 0228-353023.