Are you ready for a new challenge in a dynamic environment and do you have good communication skills? Then we are looking for you!
In this position you are responsible as all-round purchaser at operational level and you are part of the Purchasing department.
Your most important tasks are:
- Preparing and sending out requests for offers;
- Compare received quotations;
- Ordering via purchase orders, call-off contracts or framework contracts based on the supplied BOM;
- Monitoring deliveries of ordered products or services and if necessary suggesting alternative products/suppliers;
- Follow-up of orders by means of administrative processing in the file and updating the supplier data;
- Consistent maintenance of the master data in the article file and supplier data;
- Possible additional administrative work in the department.
This is your profile:
- HBO working and thinking level;
- A technical education or demonstrable affinity with technology;
- Some experience as a (technical) buyer is an advantage;
- Good command of the Dutch and English language, both verbally and in writing;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and ERP systems (preferably Ridder IQ);
- Administrative skills.
Seed Processing Holland offers you:
A lot of variation in tasks with plenty of room for personal development. We find it important that you get the best out of yourself. A professional team of 75 employees makes our company successful. Good atmosphere, collegiality and cooperation are important core values.
We offer a salary in accordance with the CAO Metaal & Techniek. You work under good working conditions in a pleasant working atmosphere in a growing company.
For a personal explanation please contact Jan Bosch, telephone number: 0228-784144.