SPH wants to grow and invest in driven people who are ready for a new challenge. Are you pragmatic, solution oriented and do you like the challenge of working in a dynamic environment? Then we are looking for you!
As a Senior Mechanical Engineer you are engaged in the project development & design and / or further development of machines and installations with the associated tasks.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Converting sketch designs into concrete machines and installations;
- Independent execution of medium to large projects;
- Supervising your project within SPH and communicating with the customer especially with regard to technical details;
- Managing colleague Engineers who are working on your project;
- Describing the (electro-technical and control-technical) operation of machines and installations;
- Drawing up construction files and risk analyses;
- Preparing production drawings for the machine building industry;
- Keeping the digital (basic) checklists up to date;
- Archiving the project structure (as built).
This is your profile:
- Completed HBO education in mechanical engineering;
- More than 10 years demonstrable work experience in a similar position in mechanical engineering;
- Experience with a 3-D drawing package (we work with HICAD);
- Experience with ERP packages (we work with RidderIQ);
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.);
- Knowledge of drive technology, pneumatics, electrical engineering and hydraulics;
- Knowledge of air treatment, cold technology, ventilation technology etc. is an advantage;
- Planned and accurate;
- Experience with project-based work;
- Experience with managing fellow engineers in a multidisciplinary team;
- Good administrative skills;
- Strong teamwork skills, but can also work well independently;
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language.
Seed Processing Holland offers you:
Challenging projects and excellent growth opportunities. Next to that there is plenty of room for personal development. We find it important that you get the best out of yourself. A professional team of 70+ employees makes our company successful. Good atmosphere, collegiality and cooperation are important core values. We offer a salary in accordance with the CLA Metaal & Techniek. You work under good working conditions in a pleasant working atmosphere in a growing company.
For a personal explanation please contact Steven Droppers, telephone number 0228-784143.