The real deal:
- Professionalising the production process
- Supervising the team during the department’s transformation process
- Ensuring and increasing quality through more efficient collaboration within the chain
You as Production Manager:
In this new role, you will be given the space and responsibility to apply and transfer your knowledge and experience as Production Manager to the team of 20 FTEs. In which the operational warehouse and logistics process is also part of the entire production process.
The focus within the current production is shifting to a fully-fledged assembly and test department. You contribute to this by preparing your team for this and outsourcing tasks that Seed Processing Holland is no longer able and/or willing to do independently.
During this transition, you take care of qualitative and timely delivery of all projects and machines. In doing so, you take care of a proper transfer to the service organisation that will commission them at our clients’ premises.
- You keep the internal processes running smoothly by making sure they are well aligned;
- You organise and monitor the planning and capacity on the work floor;
- You ensure timely and proper delivery to the customer and handover to Service;
- You supervise the transition from in-house production to more outsourcing;
- You ensure a safe working environment;
- Strive for a ‘first time right’ environment;
- Be part of the Operational Management Team.
About the company
Seed Processing Holland is an expert and reliable partner for its clients and contributes to the success of seed processing companies worldwide, through the development, production, market and maintenance of efficient and innovative solutions that lead to optimal processes for its clients. They do this from the heart of the seed industry: Seed Valley in Enkhuizen.
Furthermore, we offer you:
- A salary based on your knowledge and experience, in the range of €4,500 and €6,000;
- 25 days off and 13 ADV days;
- An excellent pension plan;
- The space to develop yourself and where you can think along in the company’s strategy;
- A pleasant working atmosphere with motivated colleagues;
- Drinks and other fun activities.
- HBO working and thinking level with a completed education in the direction of, for example, mechanical engineering or technical business administration;
- At least 5 years’ relevant work experience in a similar position;
- Preferably knowledge of and/or experience with LEAN manufacturing;
- Good social and communication skills;
- Good at planning and keeping an overview;
- Coaching skills that you use to help others perform better.
Are you interested in this position? Mail your application to email@example.com or call 06 551 285 73 for a personal explanation.